Digital Marketing Specialist
Location : Vizag
- Should have managed Digital Marketing projects and should have good experienced in team handling.
- Developing detailed project plan and monitor progress while delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards are met within budget.
- Designing the road map and on weekly basis showing the progress on the work update.
- Coordinate with internal resources and management for the flawless execution of projects.
- Plan and execute all website, SEO, SMO, social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies while planning, executing and measuring experiments and conversion tests.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation while developing a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Planning and executing digital marketing strategy for SaaS products using online channels.
- Managing and working with digital marketing and social media teams to deliver impact as per key strategic objectives (generating leads, product awareness, etc).
- Spearheading inbound and outbound marketing campaigns and content marketing efforts
- Delivering on content strategy, influencer management, and social & community management
- Working closely with teams like Search, Social Media and Web Analytics to improve SEO efforts
- Managing online distribution (paid and free) of key content created for customers
- Content Marketing : Social Media, Blogs, Infographic, etc
- Email marketing newsletters and email drips.